PRO Triathlon suit, short sleeve
This one-piece Trisuit is made by fusing extreme hydrophobic properties with strategically placed aerodynamic panels to create least drag possible.
Main body is made from lightweight, opaque technical fabric with an incredibly soft finish and high comfortability. AquaZero ECO hydrophobic coating is a last-generation ecological treatment with BLUESIGN® and OEKO- TEX® certification. It’s fluorine-free, has a low impact on breathability, long lasting washing resistance and good laundry-air-dry (LAD) performance. This fabric combines excellent shape retention properties with high abrasion resistance, outstanding moisture management and UV protection that keeps your skin safe.
Arms and side panels are made from golf ball material that has been tested in high-tech wind tunnels, supplied by Schoeller textile – one of the most high-tech-oriented fabric supplier in the market. Results in better aerodynamics and less drag while being on the move.
Both – the arms and the legs – are finished with grippers that keeps suit in a place throughout long racing hours. Suit features 2 small side pockets with elastic openings and one larger back pocket to hold enough fuel and get you to the finish line. Elastic band finishing and flap ensures that pockets lie flat and don’t catch any water. The TMF Italian triathlon pads ensure well needed comfort on the bike, whilst not disturbing during swimming and running sections.
The suit has a long zipper at the front with ‘auto-lock’ function. The zipper has a protective panel behind it to avoid excess friction. It’s made from very same hydrophobic fabric to eliminate chafing. The suit is lightweight, quick-drying and it doesn’t hold water, which is especially crucial in triathlon.
The suit has snug fit and it includes a number of high-quality technical features to help you achieve your very best throughout the whole race.
• Extreme hydrophobic and wind tunnel tested fabrics to create least drag possible
• Quick-drying, breathable and elastic materials
• Long zipper at the front
• Protection from chafing due to an inner zippguard
• Tight fitted for optimal performance in the water and great aerodynamics on the bike
• TMF Italian pad
• Hydrophobic coating with BLUESIGN® and OEKO- TEX® certification.
• “Lie flat” covered pocket on the lower back and two easy access pockets on the sides
• Silicone leg and arm grippers to keep suit in place while you move
• Fully customisable without sacrificing functionality
XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL